Selena Gomez says she will be staying off social media - World updates

World updates

World of current news..

Post Top Ad

#

Ads

Friday, September 28, 2018

Selena Gomez says she will be staying off social media

Selena Gomez is taking a break from social media. The singer and actress made this known on her instagram page.

26-year-old Selena put up a cute selfie with the caption “Mood lol (I was looking at myself in the mirror -like an idiot!)”, before later putting up an update which read:

“Update: taking a social media break. Again. As much as I am grateful for the voice that social media gives each of us, I am equally grateful to be able to step back and live my life present to the moment I have been given. Kindness and encouragement only for a bit! Just remember- negative comments can hurt anybody’s feelings. Obvi.”

See post below:

No comments:

Post Top Ad