Read :Man almost killed his own son with his car - World updates

World updates

World of current news..

Post Top Ad

#

Ads

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Read :Man almost killed his own son with his car

This little boy almost got killed by his dad, from what we got, his dad recently posted on social media, narrating how he almost killed his own son. He said it was not intentional but rather he didn't know that his son's yellow ball ran under his car,so the boy went under to get his ball, I wasn't aware of this so I dashed in my car, started my car and about to ride out when my wife started screaming and giving me sign to stop, this was so unusual of her so I decided to park and know what is going on, only to hear my son's voice, so I came down to check out where the voice is coming from and saw my son stuck under my car while trying to get his ball. 

See photos 

No comments:

Post Top Ad